Our Secret Getaways

Payment and refund policy

Payment for non-refundable bookings

taken at the time of booking, unless otherwise agreed in writing

Payment for free cancellation bookings

10% is taken at the time of booking, the remaining 90% is due 14 days before arrival, unless otherwise agreed in writing

Refunds

All orders are strictly non-refundable, unless otherwise agreed in writing. 

Please contact us at stay@oursecretgetaways.com with any questions regarding payments or refunds.